Friday 1 June 2018

A New Start

I have been out of action on the OCA course for a very long time. I had completed much of the work for assignment 2 before I stopped work but had not written it up. 

I am very grateful for the help of the Learner support team at OCA. In particular, I'd like to thank Lia who has been corresponding with me via email over recent weeks. 

My original date for completing the course would have been 10th August. However, I am very much relieved to have been grated an extension due to mitigating circumstances to allow me to have sufficient time to complete printmaking 1. I fully intend to take advantage of this extension to complete the course to the best of my ability. 

Some of the posts that follow relate to work which I had done before I stopped work. I can't remember the exact dates on which I completed everything so I won't backdate the posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment